10 things i hate about everyone
- people who point at their wrist while asking for the time. i know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? do i point at my crotch when i ask where the toilet is?
- people who are willing to get off their arse to search the entire room for the tv remote because they refuse to walk to the tv and change the channel manually.
- when people say "oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". damn right! what good is cake if you cant eat it?
- when people say "its always the last place you look". of course it is! why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? do people do this? who and where are they?
- when people say while watching a film "did you see that?". no loser, i paid £6 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.
- people who ask "can i ask you a question?". didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
- when something is 'new and improved'. which is it? if its new, then there has never been anything before it. if its an improvement, then there must have been something before it, so it cant be new!
- when people say "life's too short". what the hell? life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does! what can you do thats longer?
- when you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "has the bus come yet?". if the bus had come, would i still be standing here, idiot?
- people who say "i slept like a baby" when they have a good nights sleep. babies wake up crying every 30 minutes, how is that a good night?!
BACK · NEXT